Dynamite have released their new starter box. Named the Quick Fire, it is suitable for many different types of car with many different engine mounting configurations. Apart from its nice styling its a pretty standard affair.
Hit the jump for full details…
With its powerful 775 motor and high-impact rubber starting wheel, the new Quick Fire starter box from Dynamite is perfect for nearly any 1/8 or 1/10-scale nitro engine. The adjustable chassis brackets and universal design allow the Quick Fire to work with nearly any nitro application, including race buggies, stadium trucks, monster trucks and more. It can be powered by standard 7.2V battery packs or a 12V DC battery for increased versatility.
– High-torque 775 motor packs plenty of power to start stubborn nitro engines
– Single-belt direct-drive starting system
– High-impact rubber starting wheel
– Adjustable chassis brackets fit most vehicles
– Unique LED power switch
– Collapsible nylon composite carrying handle
– Universal design configures into 3 different positions
– Powered by two 7.2V packs or one 12V battery