Exotek Racing have announced details of their new conversion set for the Team Associated RC18. Using a RC18 kit as a doner car, the conversion turns this car into a proper race vehicle, with 2mm carbon fibre chassis plate, optimised weight distribution, new bearing supported mono bellcrank steering as well as a carbon top deck and a host of other upgrades. Compatible with the RC18T, B and R, expect it to be released soon.
Click here for full feature list and pictures…
– Slotted rear biased 6 cell battery mounting. Shifts the battery weight to the rear of the car for better rough track handling. Alloy battery posts and carbon fiber straps included.
– 2mm USA Quasi weave carbon fiber bottom plate , top plate and battery straps.
– Re-engineered alloy/ carbon fiber bearing supported mono bell crank steering for precise control.
– Accepts the stock size servo perfectly but designed to work with the 2 best servos on the market- the superb digital Airtronics 94091 or the slightly larger more durable digital Airtronics 94761.
– 1 piece carbon top plate keyed to alloy diff covers for tweak resistant operation.
– Easy 1 screw (from the top- no dirt clogging) motor mount removal and pinion/spur gear mesh.
– Lowered motor mounting for lower CG and vented and contoured heat fins for optimized motor venting.
– Carbon fiber drive shaft for excellent acceleration and reliable drive line performance.
– Maintains the stock geometry of the proven RC18 suspension including the front kick up for perfect off road handling.
– Aircraft grade T6 aluminum throughout with 7075 aluminum for the front kick up for greater strength.
– Alloy steel hex hardware included to install the conversion.