Mugen Seiki have released information about their upcoming conversion set for the MRX4-R that will convert it to the MRX4-X, the car that the team will run at this years World Championships in Argentina. As you can see from the image above, it is a pretty extensive upgrade that includes new shorter rear upper wishbones, new uprights with adjustable offset, front and rear bulkheads with adjustable belt tension, new chassis plate, new front and rear shock towers and a lot more.
Click here for the full parts list and images…
– Rear Upper Arm (2mm Shorter)
– Brake Bracket & Rear Upper Arm Mount for short rear upper arm.
– Rear upright (Adjustable wheel offset)
– Front bulkhead. You can change the tension of the belt (5 different positions).
– Rear bulkhead. You can change the tension of the belt (5 different positions).
– New Eccentric Hub.
– 5mm New Rear Lower Arm Mount
– New Battery Holder (FRP) & Chassis
– New Long rear body Mount Arm & Rear Body Mount Centering Parts
– New Damper End Parts & Rear Damper Case as same as front.
– F/R Damper Stay, Al. Spacer for rear wheel offset, Decal, Set-up sheet are included.