More new products from Exotek Racing who have released this MXT extended wheelbase conversion for the Team Losi Mini-T. Claimed to add instant handling, the extra long wheel base causes the stability to be greatly enhanced while maintaining the off road worthiness thanks to the moulded tub chassis. The fibre reinforced chassis is strong, lightweight and allows the right amount of flex for better rough track handling, while a centralised battery location further balances the handling.
Click here for full feature list and more pictures…
– New extra long wheel base for superior stability- 25mm longer than stock!
– Centralized battery location for balanced handling. Modular battery mounting accepts 7.2/7.4v batteries up to 49x68mm.
– Fibre reinforced injection molded chassis for good strength, light weight and the right amount of flex for better rough track handling.
– Heavy duty alloy universal micro servo mounts accepts the stock servo size and on up to the size of the Hitec 85MG. The MXT works great with the RC18T or Xray M18T servo savers.
– Carbon fibre battery strap acts also as the ESC/ Receiver mounting plate.
– Nylon battery hold downs are adjustable to help fit a variety of battery shapes.
– Includes nylon antenna mount.
– Available in blue, gun metal or red alloy servo mounts.