GRP have announced their Worldwide GRP price reduction program, to be launched officially this month. To help face up to the serious worldwide financial crisis which is involving all sectors their idea is to make all high quality GRP products, tires, engines, and gadget lines, available at greatly reduced prices compared with 2008. This price reduction is possible by reducing to a minimum their margins, by removing some steps in the traditional distribution chain, and by the distributors also accepting a reduction of their margins. In this way they intend to widen the range of end-users, who will be able to purchase now, at advantageous prices, their top end products.
Click more to see the main points of the GRP program…
– Optimization and development of our current production unit in Guidizzolo, with a consequent further increase of our quality product.
– Equalized retail prices all over the world.
– An average retail price reduction by over 40%.
– Purchasing of our products in all the hobby shops that will support our program.
– Purchasing of our products from the new official GRP’s e-commerce.
– Direct purchasing at race events whenever GRP’s staff is present.
– Direct Technical Assistance on behalf of GRP, for any eventual technical problem under guarantee, and for the standard engine maintenance.
– Direct Technical Assistance at race events whenever GRP’s staff is present.
– Direct Technical Assistance on-line on behalf of GRP.
All new retail prices will be published very soon on the new GRP website, together with upcoming product releases such as:
– New .21 carburetor which improves fuel consumption and eases its carburetion.
– New Tuned Engines, with various improvements in terms of material and treatments.
– All Tuned Engines will be available on the market also fully run in and checked, ready to run.
– New stiff and light wheels for 1:10 Touring tire line .
– New big and light wheels for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
– New shaped black inserts for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
– New X compound (like PL’s M3), for 1:8 Buggy tire line.
– New Cubic design for 1:8 Buggy.
– New narrow Jolly design for 1:8 Buggy.
The official presentation of all new GRP products for 2009, and the launch of this new pricing program, will take place at the upcoming Nuremberg Fair from 5th to 10th of February. The new GRP e-commerce will be up and running starting from 15th of February.