Tamiya F104 Officially licensed Ferrari F60
Tamiya has added a new edition to their 1/10 scale F104 Series line up, with the released of this Officially Licensed 2009 season Ferrari F60. This car looks awesome, featuring 3-dimensional front and rear wings, rear diffuser, side mirrors and aerofoil suspension arms for enhanced realism, not to mention the official sponsors logos on the car. Underneath it is the same F104 essentially with just a few changes such as a 3.2mm thick FRP lower deck a 2mm thick FRP upper deck and a stainless steel rear shaft amongst other things.
Specs & Features
- This is an Officially Licensed 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit of the Ferrari F60 F-1 Car.
- The kit features 3-dimensional front and rear wings, rear diffuser, side mirrors, and aerofoil suspension arms for enhanced realism.
- New rubber tires and wheels enhance the scale realism of the F60. (4pcs.)
- Body can be assembled with or without the polycarbonate sloped side pontoons.
- Finish the body with Item 89922 PS F60 Ferrari Red).
- TEU-104BK ESC and Type-540 motor included.
- 2-channel R/C system, battery pack & charger are separately required.
- The F104 chassis features the same component layout as the F104 PRO and can be upgraded to F104 PRO standards with separately available Option Parts.
Source: Tamiya [tamiyausa.com]