Newly available from Spektrum is their DX3E steering wheel transmitter. Utilising Spektrum’s innovative cutting-edge interference-free 2.4GHz DSM technology, the DX3E offers an affordable entry into the world of 2.4GHz DSM radio systems without compromising on quality or features. Futuristically styled in keeping with Spektrum’s more expensive DX3S and DX3R transmitters, the DX3E still manages to pack a whole host of adjustability into its single model memory via easy to use rotary dials and switches. Servo Reversing, Steering Rate and 3-channel end-point adjustment, the DX3E has all of the essential features that the cost-conscious user is likely to ever need. The DX3E is also great value for money as it comes complete with a DSM SR300 receiver and a single S200 Spektrum Digital Servo as well.
– 3-channel surface system
– Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM® technology
– Includes SR300 DSM 3-channel receiver
– One S200 digital servo included
– One model memory
– 2-position, 3-position or linear auxiliary setting
– Steering dual rate knob for easy adjustment
– Independent travel adjustment dials for all three channels
– Battery voltage level indicator LEDs
– Servo reversing on all three channels
– Compatible with DSM2™ and the MR3000 receivers, in addition to DSM surface receivers.
– 4 AA alkaline batteries and a medium-size grip included