Revolution Design racing products have released the first renderings of the new line of option parts for the popular Team Durango DEX210 Buggy Set to be released in March 2012, they will be shown for the first time at next week’s Nuremburg Toy Fair, which you can follow live on Red RC from Wednesday.
– 7075 aluminium front shock tower. Multi- option shock positions and 3 camber Link positions for finetuning.
– 7075 aluminium rear shock tower: Multi- option shock positions.
– Titanium shock mounts. Ultra- light and strong.
– Titanium front wheel Axle. For AE- rims.
– Brass front bulkhead. Weight: 65 gram. The perfect choice for carpet racing.
– 7075 aluminium front bulkhead. For a stronger front end and less slop.
– 7075 aluminium steering plate. With optional Ackermann position holes.
– 7075 aluminium bulkhead bushings.
– Shorty Foam Blocks. Adjust the weight- distribution of your 2WD car by using Shorty Batteries.
– 7075 aluminium 0 degree Casterblock insert. The missing part from your kit to set- up 25 degree caster.
– 7075 aluminium shock cap/pre- load nut set. Direct replacement to the original TD plastic parts.
– Carbon fibre battery strap
– 7075 aluminium battery strap with laser- etched logos
– 7075 aluminium thumb nuts for battery straps. Laser- etched logo
– 7075 aluminium wing mounts RM/MM. Raised the wing 8mm higher to use straight rear- wing, without touching the wheels.
– Brass RF/RR supension holders. Perfect for carpet racing.
– Brass rear weight. 50 gram to adjust weight- distribution on your car.
– Brass battery positioners. 24 gram. To adjust weight distribution.
– Machined high precision spurgears. Vented 78, 83 and 87T, 48dp. Fits all TD cars.