HB Flux Pro Competition ESC
The all-new HB Flux Pro Competition ESC allows you to use a huge range of brushless motors battery types and sizes, and you’ll also be able to program a huge variety of settings to completely customize the driving feel and power delivery you get on the track or course. Up to ten different controller profiles can be stored. Of course, if you just want to ‘set it and forget it’, that’s easily accomplished, with several different preset configurations that you can choose from, such as modified racing, stock racing, ‘blinky’ spec mode, practice, off-road, drift and crawler.
The aluminium case design and included 5 volt fan help keep heat levels to a minimum, and the small size allows you to fit it in tight spaces. An integrated electronic switch is used that is more reliable than a traditional external mechanical switch. The external connection for the optional programming box will help you store, maintain and change extra settings for different track and weather conditions, should you wish to store several different controller configurations.
- Applications: 1/10 & 1/12 competition, 1/10 drift, 1/10 & 1/8 rock crawler
- Compatible Motor: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
- Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
- Current: Continuous 120A, Burst 760A
- Built-in BEC: 6V@3A (linear mode)
- Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
- Suitable Motor With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: 3.5T & higher, 1/10 off-road: 5.5T & higher
- Suitable Motor With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH: 1/10 on-road: 5.5T& higher, 1/10 off-road: 8.5T & higher
- Cooling Fan: 5V (Note: use 12V fan with 7-9 cell NiMH or 3S LiPo)
- Size: 37.5mm (L) x 31mm (W) x 29.5mm (H), excludes wire connectors, 37mm (W) with wire connectors
- Weight: 93g
Source: HPI [hpiracing.com]