Mugen Racing announce the soon release of the World Champion MBX7 Nitro Buggy in the Mugen pre-built M-Spec configuration. The M-Spec is pre-built straight from the Mugen factory with all the proper suspension, camber and caster settings pre-set. The shocks and diffs are factory filled with Mugen silicone oil and the body is already cut out and waiting for a custom paint job. The MBX7 M-Spec will be available in November of 2013.
– 3mm A7075 hard anodised chassis
– Lightweight spur gear
– Lightweight conical gears
– Straight cut conical and ring gears
– Specially designed front upper and lower suspension arm, front hub carriers, rear suspension arms and hub carriers.
– Fully adjustable steering with new geometry, servo saver and Ackerman plate.
– 15mm hard anodised threaded shocks with 3.5mm shock shaft and rubber shock boots
– 5mm A7075 aluminium front shock tower
– 4mm A7075 aluminium rear shock tower
– 5mm A7075 aluminium lower suspension mounts for optimised geometry
– Specialised brake system with new brake cam front/rear brakes, brake linkage and brake disc
– Small composite moulded receiver box & low centre of gravity battery holder
– Special designed fuel tank with an internal fuel clunk pick up
– E0710 heavy duty aluminium clutch shoes
– Stylish mid-cab body
– High down force wing, which is adjustable front to back