Seen for the first time at the recent Nuremberg Toyfair, Spektrum soon have their new S9010 and S9020 large-scale servos available. Developed by Paul Beard, who brought the 2.4GHz technology to RC, the servos will feature a patent-pending back EMF technology that does away with fading issues and weak holding power while dynamic breaking technology assures the vehicle maintains the heading demanded thanks to the servo’s high level of holding power. An improved integrator design virtually eliminates the crowbar effect while keeping the servo temperatures low. Using back EMF technology, position lock exponentially improves the servos ability to keep its position while greatly increasing holding power. The servos are currently in development and will become available in the near future.
– Improved integrator design eliminates crowbar effect and reduces heat build-up
– Socket-head cap screws
– HV for use with 2-cell Li-Po’s
– Steering and throttle options available
– Removable, hi-strength servo lead
– Low profile standard 1/5-scale size
– Hardened steel gears