The speed controller that won last year’s 1/12th Worlds in Florida, driving by Marc Rheinard, Muchmore have released the Fleta 1S Brushless ESC. Coming pre set with the same setting used by the German, the Fleta 1S features a continuous 120A current and up to 830A in burst and as the name suggest can handle no larger than 1S LiPo battery. The case features their Flow-Max cooling design the with upper, middle and bottom case made from aluminium giving it better heat dissipation and allowing higher current. The built in DC-DC Booster BEC helps maintain a super stable voltage until the end of the race.
Current: Continuous 120A, Burst 830A
Input: 3-4 cells NiMH/NiCd or 1S LiPo
Built-in BEC: Super linear 6V@3.5A switching DC-DC booster
Suitable Motor: Over 3.0T
Suitable Car: 1/12 scale on-road competition
Cooling Fan: Not Available (Option)
Add Port: 6V cooling fan output is usable for external cooling fan
Supported Motor Type: 540 size 2 pole brushless with sensor type
Size: 30.5mm(L) x 37.0mm(W) x 19.5mm(H)
Weight: 47.5g (without wire)
– Flow-Max Optimised Cooling Design
– Flow-Max heat sink designed after various tests.
– Full aluminium Upper, Middle and Bottom Case, giving better heat dissipation and allowing higher current
Special Design DC-DC Booster BEC
– Super linear 6V@3.5A switching
– DC-DC booster device is maintain the super stable BEC voltage until end of the race.
– DC-DC booster built in so that it could save space
World Champion Factory Pre-set
2014 IFMAR 1/12 scale on-road World Champion Marc Rheinard Factory Pre-set.