Team Associated have introduced their all new RC10T5M mid motor 1/10th truck. By taking the proven championship-winning RC10T4 platform and applying the technologies used in the B5M, the engineers of Team Associated’s Area 51 created the RC10T5M. Like the B5M, the T5M has an aluminum chassis and mid-motor configuration that are designed to take full advantage of the surface conditions and high traction levels available on today’s tracks.
– Advanced mid-motor design developed and applied to the race-winning RC10T truck platform
– Narrow, hard-anodized aluminum chassis with centralized mass and mid-motor position for improved handling on high-grip offroad tracks
– Chassis fits R.O.A.R.-approved 2S saddle packs and 2S short packs using optional foam insert
– Factory Team V2 12mm Big Bore-threaded aluminum shocks with 3mm shafts and low-friction O-rings
– Four-gear transmission with lighter aluminum top shaft, stronger gears, precision ball bearings, and a 14-carbide ball differential for increased life and torque capacity
– Adjustable front suspension mount angle (kick-up) options of 25 deg. and 30 deg.
– Pro-Line T5M clear body and spoiler included
– Aluminum rear ball stud mount included
– New inline front suspension features heavy-duty steering and caster blocks, while the insert system allows for easy caster and trailing axle adjustments
– One-piece front axle/hex adapter and larger front wheel bearing for added durability
– Full bearing steering system with horizontal ball studs for finer Ackermann adjustments
– Heavy-duty ball cups and ball studs allow for maximum suspension travel while reducing binding and friction
– Rear hubs feature larger bearings as well as the quick and easy insert system to adjust camber link position and rear toe-in