Coming soon from Kyosho is the Mini-Z MB-010VE 2.0 chassis set. The second generation Mini-Z buggy is equipped with a powerful brushless motor and a new speed controller that improves drive feeling. With tyres and wheels sold separately, the chassis set has been optimised as a racing platform thanks to the capable brushless motor. The other significant change is the newly designed ESC circuit board that delivers vastly improved throttle control, enabling the posture to be controlled through jumps for a distinct racing advantage. In addition to the throttle and brake parameter settings possible with the previous model ESC, with an optional setup cable and free software download, this new circuit board features motor drive frequency and electronic timing settings in the future.
– Mini-Z Buggy MB-010VE 2.0 Chassis Set, equipped with brushless motor
– New ESC jointly developed with Scorpion Power System enables precision adjustment of each setting
– Newly developed ESC circuit board dramatically improves throttle control
– Additional settings include motor drive frequency and electronic timing (under development)
– New version with additional setting options. Settings can be changed with Setup Cable (No.82021, sold separately) and free software download
– Full bearing specifications, just like the current Buggy Series.
– Includes previously optional Under Guard and Ball Stud Wrench (MBW033) for increased chassis rigidity
– Huge range of optional parts is available for tuning upgrades
– Comic Racer body can be installed by using No.MB022 Shock Stay / Body Mount Set