The annual Xcampus Golem Challenge was held at the Gian Arena Circuit in Banjarmasin, South Borneo, Indonesia. The race attracted a total of 75 racers from all around of Indonesia which competed in Modified, 13.5T Open Brushless and FWD classes. A very large track layout and high temperature of nearly 40 Degrees Celsius created a big challenge for both man and machine. In the Touring Modified class Bowie Ginting (Yokomo) converted his pole spot into a win from Christian Mamesah (Serpent) and Peter Anthonijsz (Xray).
Modified Class top 5 results:
1. Bowie Ginting – Yokomo/Hobbywing
2. Christian Mamesah – Serpent/Hobbywing
3. Peter Anthonijsz – Xray/ORCA
4. Muhammad Izzah – Infinity/Hobbywing
5. Teddy Syach – Tamiya/Hobbywing
Muhammad Izzah sealed the Open Brushless class win with his Infinity from Yokomo driver, Arya Seta and Awesomatix’s Chandra Yosef.
Open Brushless top 5 results:
1. Muhammad Izzah – Infinity/Hobbywing
2. Arya Seta – Yokomo/Hobbywing
3. Chandra Yosef – Awesomatix/Hobbywing
4. Bovy Wibowo – Xray/ORCA
5. Yusuf Zulkarnain – Yokomo/Hobbywing
Arya Seta did beat pole man, Christian Mamesah, in the FWD class to take the overall from Christian 2nd and Hijrah 3rd.
FWD top 3 results:
1. Arya Seta – T.O.P
2. Christian Mamesah – Serpent
3. Hijrah Saputra – MTS
Thanks to Bowie Ginting for the report.
If you republish any elements from this page on another website, including text, original pictures or results please be sure to add a link back to this page as the source: