The 5th round of the 2018 APPA Championship was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil last weekend, attracting both nitro and electric drivers to compete in several classes. In 1/8th Nitro On-road it was Felix Floriano (Mugen/Gimar) with the win from Kazuo Ohara (Kyosho/O.S. Engines) and Roberto Nunes (Mugen/Novarossi).
1/8th Nitro On-road final results:
1. Felix Floriano – Mugen/Gimar
2. Kazuo Ohara – Kyosho/O.S.
3. Roberto Nunes – Mugen/Novarossi
4. Chrystian Nozawa – Capricorn/Tesla
5. Eduardo Pin – Mugen/Novarossi
6. Igor Ferreira – Mugen/Novarossi
7. Hamilton Santos – Mugen/Novarossi
8. Arthur Salgado – Mugen/Novarossi
The 1/10th 200mm Nitro Touring category had Rafael Alves (Capricorn/Novarossi) taking the day’s win from Flávio Tamashiro (Capricorn/Gimar) and Fabrício Zamperetti (Mugen/O.S.) in 2nd and 3rd respectively.