Xray have introduced the 2019 variant of their IFMAR World Championship winning XB4 1/10th 4WD buggy platform. The buggy underwent a couple of updates especially in the rear suspension and drivetrain department to further improve drivability and durability. New for 2019 are the multifunction rear uprights that help to generate more traction and increase stability while new longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins ensure smoother operation. The rear wheel axles now feature safety collars and Xray’s unique multi-position driveshafts length adjustment in order to fine-tune traction and side bite available for various track conditions. Also new are longer rear camber links that help to access the new roll centre settings the rear hubs offer while larger rear hub ball bearings increase durability. Next up are updated rear suspension arms that were redesigned to accommodate the multi-adjustable rear hubs while new, longer rear arm pivot pins match with the new geometry. In the drivetrain department the 2019 variant sports new diff outdrives that match with the 2.5mm drive pins for smoother operation. All-new bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability while the central shaft universal joints were redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears. Last but not least comes a new graphite reinforcement plate between the servo saver for increased traction and improved cornering speed, a newly-shaped body makes the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners and the included new rear wheels sport a deeper recess for the wheel nuts. The kit is available from now on.
– All-new multi-function rear upright helps to generate more traction & increase stability
– All-new longer rear driveshafts with 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
– All-new rear wheel axle with safety collar, featuring Xray’s unique multi-position driveshaft adjustment to vary driveshaft length
– All-new longer rear camber link to accommodate all roll centre alternatives
– All-new larger ball-bearing used in the rear uprights for increased reliability
– All-new rear suspension arms redesigned to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright
– All-new longer rear arm pivot pin to accommodate the new multi adjustable upright and wheelbase adjustment.
– All-new diff outdrives redesigned for 2.5mm pins for smoother operation
– All-new bevel drive gears machined from special gear steel material reduce the weight and significantly improves reliability
– All-new central shaft universal joint redesigned to accommodate the new steel pinion gears
– All-new graphite reinforcement plate between servo saver increases traction and improves cornering speed
– All-new body redesigned to make the car more stable and improves the rotation in corners
– Includes new rear wheels with a deeper recess for the wheel nuts