Hobbytech have released their STR8 GT car. This 1/8th scale 4wd Pro GT8 class kit is brushless powered and is 3, 4 & 6S LiPo compatible. Featuring a narrow 3mm lightweight chassis plate design with optimal weight distribution and ultra low center of gravity. The car comes supplied with hard coated Pro CNC machined spiral cut helicoidal gears for front and rear and a clear polycarbonate GT body shell.
STR8 GT Features:
– Single pack layout for perfect weight balance.
– Easy maintenance and safety cable position for electronic components.
– CNC aluminium motor mount in 2 pieces for easy motor maintenance.
– Super safety battery box.
– Narrow 3mm lightweight chassis plate design with optimal weight distribution and ultra low center of gravity.
– New center differential mounting system for easy maintenance.
– Teflon sealed bearing to use lighter ball bearing (14x8x4mm).
– Molded composite waterproof receiver box.
– CNC machined 7075 T6, lightweight aluminium one piece front top plate including adjustable insert.
– New Steering geometry for more consistency through the rough and reduced bump-steer.
– New lightweight center diff cup and brake disc with more driving plate.
– Adjustable linkage for brake system, brake distribution change easily forward to backward.
– Front and rear anti roll bar.
– New gear case system for easy maintenance.
– Front and rear flexible composite brace.
– Lightweight diff cup for front, center and rear differential.
– Safety 7 mm ball and new plastic ball end for steering.
– Front and rear lower arm with new design and exactly compound and composite ratio.
– Adjustable turnbuckles linkages.
– PRO CNC spiral cut helicoidal gears hard coated for front and rear
– Clear Polycarbonate «GT CONCEPT body included»
– Multi position REAL rear wing for a perfect aerodynamics
– Racing compound pre-glued tyres «made in Italy»
– 3 / 4 / 6s LiPo capable