Carson in Germany are selling this modern and professional Acoms Technisport 2.4 GHz digital radio system. As with other 2.4GHz systems, the Hayabusa system automatically selects a free frequency out of the 40 available channels during the initialization procedure, eliminating the possibility of interfering with other racers. Interference from electric motors, servos and metal noise is also a thing of the past. The transmitter features an integrated short antenna that can be folded down for transport, while the comfortable steering wheel has a soft rubber-coating with adjustable reset force to guarantee optimal grip and sensitive steering. All adjustments, as well as battery status, can be read on the clearly arranged LCD-display. This set comes complete with servo, battery case, switch and what the manufacturer claims, is the smallest 2.4GHz receiver currently on the market.
Click here for more information and picture of the receiver…
– Operating voltage 9.6 – 12 V
– Fully proportional steering of both channels (servos)
– Dual rate for the steering servo- servo-reverse and trim function for acceleration and steering
– Power supply of the BEC-receiver by driving batteries with 4.8 – 7.2 V possible.
– Connector system Graupner-J/R. Charge socket