Team Powers have announced the soon release of their new portable soldering iron. The 150W rated soldering iron is constructed from aluminium and carbon fibre and capable of temperatures of up to 420°C, however it can be heated to up to 520°C if needed – however at the expense of overall durability. It features a replaceable tip and is powered by a 2S to 4S LiPo battery or a 7.4V to 18V DC power source. The power unit is housed in a sturdy aluminium case with upper parts tray and space for a sponge to clean the soldering tip. Also part of the design is a jig to hold 2mm, 4mm and 5mm bullet-type connectors during soldering. The main unit measures a compact 80x80x35mm and the whole setup weighs in at 252g.
– Portable DC-powered soldering iron
– ~150W power output
– Standard operating temperature can be up to 420°C, but it can be adjusted to a maximum of 520°C at the expense of durability
– Two LED status indicators
– Replaceable tip
– With part tray and foam space area at the top of the station
– With 4mm, 5mm and 2mm connector holes for easy soldering