We are always on the look out for the latest news regarding RC cars and racing events, so if you attended an event and took some photos, or you saw something on the internet that we haven’t yet covered or you work for a manufacturer and you want us to report on your product, then get in touch. To do so, e-mail us using the e-mail address listed below. Please also try to follow the following simple steps when sending us your news.
Quick news guidelines
– If sending a race report, please include details of the event itself (location, when), the qualifying results (top 3), a run down of what happened in the finals, final results (minimum top 3), and we also need a podium picture (or just of the winner) from the actual event.
– If you are sending us product information, please give a detailed description outlining the product’s uses and benefits and a number of photos.
– We don’t carry announcements concerning distribution, dealers or shops.
– Ensure that all images are of high resolution, somewhere in and around 1000 pixels wide is fine and of course the sharper the image the better.
– Do not embed images in a document and avoid text and logos on the images themselves.
– Please avoid sending release text embedded in a graphic, as we don’t want to have to re type it. Always send text that we can select and copy if needed.
Red RC offer a number of interesting advertising options that are suitable for RC manufacturers or shops, so if you are interested to find out more please get in touch and we will send you our advertising pack that contains more information on the different options as well as our rates. To contact us use the e-mail address listed below. In order for us to send you our advertising pack please be sure to tell us the name of your company.
Please note that we DO NOT sell any products and are also NOT interested in buying any products.