CEN have announced the release of their all new Matrix TR Arena. This truggy that recently TQ’d and won the 2006 R/C Car Action Monster Madness event as well as a recent round of the Florida State series whilst still being developed really shows a lot of promise. This car, that has been designed and driven by ‘3 USA National Champions Gene Hickerson, Andrew Smolnick, and Jason Ashton’, features a number of nice features including a very distintive composite chassis brace for extra rigidity. Its available in the standard ‘Pro’ Version and the tricked out Factory race edition (shown above).
Hit the jump for more specs and images…
– Engine is placed toward the front.
– Long Chassis for optimum handling
– Center Chassis Brace design
– Increased front kickup for better rough track handling
– Fully adjustable wheel base, 10mm change option
– 23mm wheel hex
– Low Profile body with High downforce wing
– Low CG design throughout
– Unlimited setup option
Check out the CEN website here for more information.
If you republish any elements from this page on another website, including text, original pictures or results please be sure to add a link back to this page as the source: