Trinity have just released the Platinum .095 engine for their Vulcan and other similar 1/16th off road chassis’. This engine has been specially designed for this scale and Trinity is claiming that it is the fastest in its class.
The â€œDrake Platinum series .095 engine was designed especially for the new generation micro nitro cars and trucks. Reliability, ease to start and tune were just as important in the design criteria as was flat out speed. Simply scaling a . 12-sized engine down does not produce the type of performance required by the nitro newbie as well as the seasoned veteran.
The engine is available in a standard version and a â€œDrakedâ€ version, which has been tweaked and blueprinted by Adam Drake himself.
View the features after the jump…
– Round side exhaust for superior manifold to crankcase seal.
– Long wear ABC piston and sleeve assembly.
– Dual needle design precision slide carburetor.
– Correct length threaded shaft, no cutting required.
– Heavy-duty pull start system.
– Heavy-duty ball bearings.
– Replacement parts assembly support.