Team Checkpoint, the company that recently signed Marc Rheinard away from Team Orion, has released this rather cool look Pro Charger. A small unit, this charger is packed full of features like more charging modes, LiPo compatibility and new motor test with two break-in modes, 1-step and a 4-step mode with programmable voltage and cool-off times!
Click here to see the full features…
– LiPo-, NiCd- and NIMH-compatible!
– Five fast-charge modes, including 3-step and 4-step.
– Features linear and high-amp, custom 20A and 30A pulsed discharge functions, plus a Dead Short mode for extreme conditioning of high-powered racing packs.
– Includes motor test and two break-in modes: 1-step – and a 4-step mode with programmable voltage and cool-off times!
– Offers 10-pack memory – and the ability to recall data for up to 10 full cycles.
– Voltage cut-off adjusts from as little as 1mV or 2mV to a maximum of 25mV.
– Twin cooling fans improve efficiency and extend life!