Racer Mag – June issue now on sale
Our print partners Radio Control Car Racer, or Racer magazine for short, have informed us that the latest issue of their quality RC Car magazine is now available in the shops. The June 07 UK issue contains the following detailed write ups:
– Race Debut – How the Xray team got on at the US Winternats.
– Team Associated RC18R – Go sideways with Associated’s new 1:18 rally car.
– Deerdale Hosts Inaugural Challenge – Brunsden and Helliwell share wins at GRP race.
– Xray NT18T – Off-road micro nitro from Xray in stadium truck format.
– Brushless Banter – LRP’s CEO on developing the Sphere speed controller.
– HPI Firestorm 10T – The Rush Evo replacement has arrived…
– Tamiya TRF501X – The Japanese giants head off-road with their new
– On Test – Mtroniks latest top-of-the-range speed controller, the IP6.
– Lights, Camera, Action – Behind the scenes of the Drift DVD. .
– Low-Cost Upgrades – Eight cheap and simple tips for RC happiness.
– A-Tech BX-1 – Why the sub Â£110 4WD electric buggy could be the perfect starter kit for you.
– Season Starts at York – All the news from the 1:10 Off-Road Indoor Finals as Barton and Stafford took a win a-piece.
– Foreign Stars at Telford – We report on the second annual Pro-Line Indoor Challenge.
– Touring Cars Enter a New Age – New rules, teams, cars and drivers – just a few of the changes for this years National series.
– And lots more
Racer magazine can be bought in your local UK newsagents or you can buy it online here.