CML have announced that they will be selling the new O’Donnell TGX1 Temp Gauge, with built in Stopwatch. Coming supplied with a handy belt mounted carry case, the TGX1 reads engine temperatures and takes lap times and displays it all on its big backlit LCD screen. It’s the only tuning tool of its kind, and the only two-in-one tuning tool equipped with the O’Cone sensor shield, an innovation that boosts the accuracy of temperature readings three ways.
Click to view the features and spec lists…
– An incredible value: an infrared temperature gauge and stopwatch, all in one.
– Works in under a second, displays readings for 15 seconds — and turns off automatically to conserve power!
– “Maximum Temperature” mode for “interval” (sustained, multi second) readings displays the highest temperature detected.
– Easy to read in sunlight, and yellow backlight makes it easier to read in low light, too.
– Shows time in minutes and seconds, down to hundredths-of-a-second.
– Push-button set-up/operation
– Fahrenheit (F) /Celsius (C)
– O’Cone sensor shield
– 15-second Hold Data/Auto Off Functions
– “Maximum Temperature” Mode
– Adjustable Emissivity: 0.05 to 1.0 (1.0 default)
– High-impact plastic case w/belt clip
– Embroidered storage pouch w/clip
– Low battery indicator
– Field of View: 1:1 optics ratio
– Battery Life: 960 readings or 1 hour of continuous use
– Battery: CR2032 3V Lithium (included)
– Weight: 1.5 oz (44 g)
– Dimensions: 3.4 x 1.9 x 0.9 in (85 x 48 x 23 mm)
– Warranty: 1 year