We briefly wrote about this 1/12th scale 2wd truck from Yokomo, called the SD12-TR, back in April and at the time we didnt know much about the car other than the very basics. Today CML in the UK have released details, and lots of pictures from the truck.
Featuring championship-winning technology, the heaviest components of an electric R/C car such as the motor and battery, have been reduced in size for lighter weight. Powered by a high-power motor (included in kit: Yokomo Mini-Zero 290-27T) and a high power Yokomo Nickel Metal Hydride battery (sold seperately) high-performance running can be easily enjoyed in stock kit form.
Click here to see the full feature list and more pictures…
– 2WD Real Wheel Drive
– High Efficient Gear Drivetrain
– Rear Ball Differential
– Newly Developed Wide Wheels
– Adjustable-Height Steering Blocks
– Moulded Composite 2-Piece Gearbox
– Die-Cast Clamp Type Motor Mount
– Machined Aluminium Motor Cam
– Newly Developed High-Grip Wide Tyres
– Universal Driveshafts
– Racing-Type Truck Body w/ wing
– Full Ball Bearings
– Fully-Adjustable Double Wishbone Suspension
– High-Capacity Moulded Composite Oil Shocks
– Battery Tray [Compatible w/ various mfg 2/3A batteries)
– Moulded Composite Chassis, Upper Deck, Shock Tower, Etc.
– Newly Developed High Power 290 Mini Zero Motor included
– 7.2V Connector for Mini-Type Batteries