O.S. Engines have released this high end truggy motor called the .28XZ which produces great low-end torque with incredibly smooth power delivery. The .28XZ comes with all the components serious racers need for fine-tuning to meet any conditions like, 2 carb inserts – a 9 mm blue for higher rpm applications and larger tracks, and an 8 mm red for smaller tracks that restrict air intake. An extra copper head shim is also included for more head raising/lowering options. The piston sleeve boasts 6 ports for significantly increased power.
Click more for the feature list…
– The larger head aids in cooling and is a 2-piece construction with inner head button.
– A sealed front bearing and high-performance inner bearing are part of the new crankcase design.
– The high-performance con rod features oiled bushings while the three needles enhance fine-tuning on the 21J slide-valve carb.
– A high-performance P3 hot turbo plug is included.
– The Mark Pavidas Edition Tuned Pipe is the perfect accessory for the .28TZ. Flywheel sets are required (sold separately) for certain truggy models.
Displacement: 0.284 cu in (4.65 cc)
Bore: 0.728 in (18.5 mm)
Stroke: 0.681 in (17.3 mm)
Practical rpm: 4000-38,000
Power Output: 3.31 hp @ 32,000 rpm
Weight: 13.1 oz (375 g)