Duratrax have released the Evader EXB, a 2WD RTR buggy simple enough for anyone to handle, tough enough to take on unforgiving terrain without breaking down and upgradeable to keep up with drivers as their skills and ambitions increase. Supplied with quality components that you wouldn’t expect to find on an entry-level buggy, such as a 2-channel Tactic radio system with TR200 receiver and TSX200 servo, Photon Speed 2 motor and Sprint 2 electronic speed control with reverse are standard, the Evader EXB boasts a fully assembled chassis, oil-filled shocks, mounted and glued tires, a painted and trimmed race-legal body, adjustable suspension and hardened steel driveshaft and axles.
Click more to see the features list…
– Molded MagnaFlex™ parts are injection molded to absorb jolts with ease and bounce back from abuse. They’re flexible, super-strong and covered by the Stress-Tech 1-year guarantee.
– Race-inspired, low-CG chassis with countersunk screws and a centerline channel that turns battery weight into a handling plus.
– Adjustable suspension with multiple mounting positions for shocks and linkages, plus threaded rods for camber and front toe-in adjustments.
– Steel axles and drive shafts are hardened for a rock-solid driveline while the gear differential is ready to go with super-strong steel gears – no adjustment or maintenance required.
– Mounted and glued off-road tires – featuring high-grip pin spikes in the rear and ribbed fronts for steering, as well as an adjustable slipper clutch to control wheelspin and protect gears.
– Features a lightweight, rugged and reliable Sprint™ 2 ESC with reverse along with a motor guard to protect the Photon Speed 2 motor from rocks, dings and other trucks and an adjustable motor mount to give quick access for pinion gear changes.
– High capacity, oil-filled shocks with soft springs are included for better handling on rugged terrain.
– Length: 15.5 in (394 mm)
– Width: 9.785 in (251 mm)
– Height: 6.75 in (170 mm)
– Weight: 2.75 lb (1.26 kg)
– Requires: 8 “AA” batteries, 6- or 7-cell NiCd or NiMH battery, charger