New from Kyosho USA is the Inferno US Sports 2, a ready to run 1/8th scale buggy based on the World Championship winning Inferno series. The drive train rides on all ball bearings and the power from the super powerful GXR28 is transferred through a hardened steel clutch bell and spur gear. The gear boxes have hardened steel spiral cut ring an pinion gears and all the reliability that Kyosho’s reputation has been built on. Last but not least, the body comes fully detailed and a competition rear wing is added to make this buggy that much more ready for the track or the back yard.
Click more for features list and more photos…
– New 4.6 Big Block Engine – Powering the Inferno Sport 2 is a big 4.6cc (.28 c.i.) pull start engine (GXR28SG). This new engine features modifications to increase performance and value.
– World Championship Quality – The suspension features double A-arms, which is the same type of suspension used on the world’s most sophisticated performance machines. It’s adjustable and durable, so you can tune the suspension for better performance and have the confidence that it’s going to hold up even under extreme conditions.
– New Blue 17mm Hubs – New Anodized Blue17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17 mmm wheels.
– Endless Adjustments – The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that’s needed is a 5.5mm wrench to make any adjustment on the spot – there’s no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
– Hardened Gears – Front and rear diffs use machined, hardened steel spiral ring and pinion gears.
– High Performance Clutch – High performance teflon clutch shoes.
– Full Ball Bearings – Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
– Torque Rods – Now equipped with front and rear torque rods for increased durability!
– New Design – New grip handle for easier pulling.
– Perfex KT-14 – Set the end-points etc with the multifunctional Perfex 14 digital transmitter with LCD display, 12 model memory, end-point adjustment, digital sub-trim and more.
– Body – Body comes complete with unique color scheme.
– Tough Buggy – Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno 7.5
– Tuned Muffler – Includes hand-welded manifold and tuned muffler.
– 4WD – Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three differentials.
– Hardened Components – Hardened clutch bell and spur gear standard.