Exotek Racing, makers of carbon based competition conversions have released their latest concept, the E14. Now you can enter the 1/14th scale battles with this new AE RC18R conversion that comprises of a 2mm USA made quasi weave carbon fibre bottom plate together with a 1.5mm top plate, while a re-engineered alloy & carbon fibre bearing supported steering system allows for precise control.
Click more to see the full feature list…
– Bottom plate design allows the use of a droop stop modification.
– 2mm USA made quasi weave carbon fiber bottom plate with 1.5mm top plate.
– Re-engineered alloy/ carbon fiber bearing supported mono bell crank steering for precise control.
– Designed to work with the durable Airtronics 94761 or Hitec 85MG & 65MG type size servos.
– 1 Piece carbon top plate keyed to nylon diff covers for tweak resistant operation.
– Easy 1 screw motor mount removal and pinion/spur gear mesh.
– Lowered motor mounting for lower CG and vented and contoured heat fins for optimized motor venting.
– Includes high performance carbon fiber drive shaft.
– Special molded 1/10 sedan style front bumper.
– Includes 6 degree castor blocks.
– Heavy duty T6 aluminum components such as hinge blocks, servo mounts and center bulkhead.
– Alloy steel hex hardware included to install the conversion.
– Available in blue or gun metal.
– Includes stickers and instructions.