LRP have released their latest truggy engine, the new ZR.30 X Truggy is the replacement for the successful Z.28 R Spec. 3 Truggy motor. An uncompromising competition engine specially tuned for the demands of a .30 engine, the massive XTEC T6 crankcase provides the engine with a high structural rigidity, with extra thick ribs, particularly between the front and rear ball bearings. The carburetor is also completely revised, and is now flow optimized resulting in maximum performance and simple tuning.
Click more to see the feature list…
– Big block nitro competition engine, specially for Truggy racing.
– Ports timed specially for competition use
– Massive all new XTEC T6 crankcase
– Completely new and flow optimised LRP XTEC thermal protected PowerCarb 2 15SV-2 carburetor.
– New Cool Down cylinder-head with extra thin ribs and additional holes for lower weight and uniform heat dissipation.
– Extra-strong conrod specially designed for .30 sized engines
– Extreme torque and high RPM
– Flow optimised metal backplate
– Blue anodised 7.5, 8.5 and 9.0mm venturi inserts
– Standard burn room guarantees particularly easy tuning
– 7+1 ports