Team Associated have released this new e-Conversion kit, designed for the RC8, RC8T, and SC8 to easily and neatly convert from nitro to electric power. The e-Conversion is a well thought-out, practical design that has been engineered to work as an integral part of the chassis. Comes supplied with everything you need to complete the conversion.
AE e-Conversion kit features:
– Rigid one-piece motor mount utilizes standard motor screw mounting pattern
– Large speed control mounting area raised off of chassis to allow for easy screw mounting of common speed controllers
– Speed control mounting area includes convenient switch-mounting boss
– Utilizes 3 hook-and-loop straps to secure LiPo batteries into battery tray
– Molded Battery tray supports 7.4-14.8V battery packs with room for foam pads
– Accepts two ROAR-approved 1:10 scale size 7.4v LiPo battery packs (#703 Reedy LiPo 5000 PRO (2), #704 Reedy LiPo 5000 w/connector (2), #705 Reedy LiPo 3200 w/connector (2), #709 Reedy LiPo 5000 35C (2))
– New sealed receiver box for proper electronics placement
– Receiver, Servo, and battery tray remove from car in one piece for easy maintenance and cleaning
– Easy bolt-in chassis installation requires no modifications!
– Convenient wire routing keeps critical electronic wires out of drivetrain components and simplifies disassembly
– Includes two pinion gears (15T, 16T) and two spur gears (46T & 50T)
– Comes with all needed hardware to mount components onto chassis
– Motor, ESC, and batteries are not included
– RC8 conversion requires RC8e body #89523