Novak’s powerful Havoc 3S Brushless/Brush ESC is based on the Havoc Sport and has the ability to run on either two or three-cell Li-Po batteries, which the speed control automatically detects through their proprietary auto-detect software. This feature allows users to run a wider range of batteries and – for the speed-hungry racers – bestows the Havoc 3S with even more speed than its predecessor. Featuring a small footprint and low cost, this ESC contains a very strong BEC for sport applications and includes nine adjustable parameters to fine-tune brake and throttle response.
Click more to see the full spec list…
– Input Voltage: 2-3S Li-Po cells or 4-9 NiMH cells (1.2V/cell)
– ESC Footprint: 1.18” x 1.54” (30.0 x 39.1 mm)
– ESC Weight (without wires): 1.50 oz. (42.6 g)
– Design: Sensor-based
– Motor Limit (brushless): 8.5-turn Novak 540-size sensored motor
– Motor Limit (brushed): 27-turn for 540-size motor / 12-turn for 550-size motor
– On-Resistance (brushless): 0.0012 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
– BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 1.5 amps
– Rated Current: 120 Amps @ 25°C trans. temp.
– Braking Current: 120 Amps @ 25°C trans. temp.
– Status LEDs: 4
– Voltage Cut-Off: 6.25V (when Li-Poly Cut-Off Circuitry is enabled)
– Power Wires: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire