Pro Truggy qualifying has been completed at ‘The Dirt’ Nitro Challenge in Arizona, and it was last years double winner Team Associated/Orion racer Ryan Cavalieri that has taken the TQ spot ahead of Losi/GRP racer Mike Truhe in 2nd, while Travis Amezcua, driving the not yet released Hot Bodies D8T is sitting in 3rd. RC had been setting the pace all through qualifying and sealed the deal after 3 straight rounds topping the time sheets. Today, Friday, sees the buggy qualifying get underway and we hope to get a report from Team Associated when its all wrapped up.
Pro Truggy Qualifying
1. Ryan Cavalieri – Associated/Orion
2. Mike Truhe – Losi/GRP
3. Travis Amezcua – HB/Ninja
4. Adam Drake – Losi/GRP
5. Cody King – Kyosho/Orion
6. Ryan Maifield – Associated/Reedy
7. Ty Tessmann – Hot Bodies/O.S.
8. Jared Tebo – Kyosho/Orion
9. Billy Fischer – Losi/Novarossi
10. Philip Atondo – Losi/Novarossi
11. Jesse Robbers – Hot Bodies/GRP
12. Martin Bayer – Losi/GRP
13. Yannik Agoin – Losi/Novarossi