Following Thrusday’s truggy qualifying at ‘The Dirt’ Nitro Challenge, the buggy guys got on the track for their qualifying runs on Friday and it was Kyosho/Orion racer Jared Tebo that took the top qualifier spot, having topped the timing sheets in the first 2 of 3 rounds of qualifying. Losi driver Mike Truhe, who was quickest in round 3 placed his GRP powered 8ight buggy on the 2nd spot for Sunday’s A-main, ahead of Associated driver Ryan Maifield in 3rd and Cody King 4th. Saturday sees the truggies take to the track for their finals day and we hope to bring you a round up as we get the information.
Pro Buggy Qualifying
1. Jared Tebo – Kyosho/Orion
2. Mike Truhe – Losi/GRP
3. Ryan Maifield – Associated/Reedy
4. Cody King – Kyosho/Orion
5. Ryan Cavalieri – Associated/Orion
6. Adam Drake – Losi/GRP
7. Travis Amezcua – Hot Bodies/Ninja
8. Josh Wheeler – Xray/O.S.
9. Ryan Lutz – Tamiya/O.S.
10. Taylor James – Jammin/O.S.
11. Billy Fischer – Losi/Novarossi
12. Clint Wachter – Losi/GRP
13. Bobby Tillman – Mugen/Ninja