Losi have released the RTR version of their 1/8-scale 8ight-T 2.0 nitro truggy, which is designed with the entry-level driver in mind, and comes completely assembled and ready-to-run with the wheels, tires, engine, and electronics already installed on the chassis. The car includes a Losi 454 engine which provides the optimal amount of power for dominating a race or just bashing in the backyard. This potent .28-sized performance engine, specifically built for 1/8-scale off-road vehicles, offers great styling and a color anodized cooling head. A tuned pipe is also included for outstanding performance from the first time the engine is fired up.
Spektrum’s DX3S 3-Channel sport radio system with 2.4 GHz DSM technology lets drivers and racers experience the next level in precise control, while offering the added benefit of integrated telemetry. The integrated telemetry provides real-time information such as head temperature, speed in MPH and voltage information on the transmitter’s large LCD display. Plus, the included high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the on-board electronic components.
The 8ight-T 2.0 RTR also offers performance driven features such as an extended-length chassis, race-length shocks, lengthened suspension arms and zero-offset wheels for increased stability and outstanding handling over any terrain. Heavy-duty silicone fluid-filled differential cases in the front, centre and rear of the car help to increase driveline durability for RTR bashing and entry-level racing. It also features large, race inspired heavy-duty brake discs which are proven to reliably slow down the truggy when needed, even after accelerating to full speed.
The 4mm thick chassis, shock towers, wheel hexes and wheel nuts have all been anodized red for a stylish custom look. The race-inspired body comes pre-painted and decorated, and offers a functional design that increases air flow to the engine cooling head for improved overall engine performance.
Includes a starter box for simple, reliable starting which has been anodized red to match the car’s chassis, the starter box not only looks good but is designed with a powerful 775-sized motor to crank over the 454 engine time after time with minimal effort.
– Designed with the entry-level driver in mind, the 8ight-T 2.0 RTR comes completely assembled with the wheels, tires, engine and electronics installed
– The included Losi 454 .28-sized performance engine provides the optimum amount of power for dominating a race or bashing in the backyard
– An included Spektrum DX3S 3-channel sport radio with 2.4GHz DSM technology offers the added benefit of integrated telemetry
– The 8ight-T 2.0 RTR includes a custom Starter Box for simple starting time after time
– The extended length chassis offers unmatchable performance and stability for the everyday RTR driver
– A rugged radio tray design simultaneously increases response and reduces stress on the throttle servo by optimizing the position of the servos
– The pre-painted, fully decorated body allows increased airflow to the engine cooling head and also allows easy access to the fuel tank lid
– Lengthened suspension arms with zero offset wheels offer a wider, more stable base, allowing the truggy to maintain outstanding handling over any terrain, especially while cornering
– A high-capacity 1400mAh NiMH receiver battery ensures multiple runs between charges and plenty of power for the on-board electronic components
– Heavy-duty silicone fluid-filled differential cases in the front, rear and centre increase the driveline durability
– Large, heavy-duty brake disks meet your demands to reliably slow down the 8ight-T 2.0 RTR when needed after accelerating to speed
– From backyard fun to on-the-track domination, the race-length shocks greatly enhance suspension travel providing controlled landings and a smooth ride.