Etronix have added a new DC only Power Pal to their line up, which saw the brand’s first charger, an AC/DC version, launched back in April. Small and compact this 12V DC version features a microprocessor controlled high performance charger, discharger, cycler for NiCd/NiMH/Lithium/Pb batteries along with an integrated cell voltage balancer. Other features include a temperature sensor option and an integrated Lithium battery balancer.
– Battery Type: 1-6 Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, 1-15 NiCd/NiMH, 1-6 Lead-Acid
– Charge Rate: 0.1A-5.0A (Max 50W)
– Discharge Rate: 0.1A-1A (Max 5W)
– Cycle: Charge/Discharge 1-5 Cycles
Balancer: Built-in individual voltage balancer for Lithium batteries 300mAh/cell current drain
– Fast/Storage Mode Charge Lithium batteries for special purposes.
‘Fast’ reduces Charge time, while ‘Storage’ controls final voltage for long time storage
– Charge Safety: Delta Peak Sensitivity voltage detection (NiCd/NiMH), Auto-Charge current limit useful for small capacity NiMH, Capacity limit charge, Temp limit charge (option), Time limit charge
– Battery Data 5 model memory
– Charge leads for Receiver batteries
– Charge leads for Receiver batteries JST plug
– Glow stick
– Deans connector
– Crocodile Universal clip
– JST XH Balance Board