Due to be introduced at the Tokyo Hobby Show this weekend, KO Propo will release the EX-10 Eurus, 2.4GHz pistol grip radio which features the company’s Direct Digital System (D.D.S). This new system employs high quality communication by removing the data and time loss caused by digital to analog conversion which results in 300% better response when compared to a conventional system. A newly designed 3D trigger allows for moving the brake trigger, meaning fingers of different sizes and operation are supported. ICS Settings of the Eurus body as well as PDS series of servos and VFS series of ESCs can all be set up through the module pack using the multi setting adapter with optional cards. Expect it to start shipping in December.
– Steering, Throttle, Model and Options are displayed in a new program to quickly access the required
– 40 model memory support.
– 3CH and 4CH allow for additional mixing capabilities. 1/5th scale and crawler capabilities are covered similar to full-scale cars.
– Neutral Brake: The transmitter can control the neutral brake or roll at neutral when using a brushless motor.
– The three upper LED lighting on the body of the transmitter can be assigned to features.
– Intelligent Recognition Module