Last week we saw the new Blitz ESE from HPI Racing for the first time and today they have release full information on this no compromise short course truck. Outfitted with a ton of premium upgrades, high grade materials and tuned performance parts, it comes as a kit allowing you to customize your truck and top it off with your choice of electronics, high performance wheels, tires and batteries. The high performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part. Featuring a stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck as well as firm front arms for a more precise steering feel, while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners. Other new parts include firm shock towers, firmer skid plates and firmer bumpers.
Blitz ESE Features & Benefits:
– High performance parts are color coded white, cool gray, and warm grey. Not only does this enhance the style of the truck, it lets you know at a glance which part is the high response performance part.
– Stiffer composite main chassis that quickens the overall response of the truck.
– Firm front arms give more precise steering feel while the rear arms help free up the truck in corners.
– Firm shock towers provide less flex, allowing the shocks to do more of the work. Much more responsive to oil and spring changes.
– Firmer skid plates: jump take-offs and landings are more aggressive. Less compliance means sharper response.
– Firmer bumpers offer more body protection.
– Composite front bulkhead: keeps the front end more rigid, allowing for a more precise and responsive front suspension.
– Aluminum front arm mount: much more precise front suspension action. Set screws keep the aluminum from wearing and also take full advantage of the firm front arms.
– Aluminum shock bodies provide more precise action for improved chassis response.
– Aluminum shock top caps provide more precision and response. They also have enhanced bleeding function when building shocks.
– Aluminum cartridge cap allows a delrin washer to be added between o-rings to reduce shaft deflection and friction.
– Pre-load lock collars allows locking of collars so preload adjustments don’t change.
– Firm suspension mounts: more precise alignment of suspension helps make adjustment more noticeable. Parts develop less play over time and take full advantage of the firm rear arms.
– Ball differential: ceramic diff balls mated to a ball race and a steel gear ensuring you get great ball diff action without compromising the strength of the all-metal drivetrain. High quality outdrives ensure long part life. The diff is easily adjusted with a 2.5mm driver so you can tune the feel to your driving style. The diff also shaves 20g of rotating weight from the gearbox.
– Universal drive shafts free up the drivetrain and allow more extreme suspension settings.
– Trailing vs. Inline: both types of steering blocks are included to help you tailor your truck to your driving style and performance requirements.
– Heat sink motor mount offers a more rigid mounting of the drivetrain to the motor and has improved cooling potential so you can run those hotter winds even faster.
– Lightweight slipper/ spur carriers decrease rotating weight in the gearbox and simplify installation.
– Titanium top shaft: the input shaft to the gearbox is now titanium to further reduce rotating weight and make the most of the powerplant.
– Aluminum locknuts are used throughout the chassis to lighten the chassis, especially in un-sprung assemblies making the chassis more responsive.
– 7075 aluminum ball studs further increase responsiveness of the entire suspension and steering systems and remove weight.
– Titanium turnbuckles greatly decrease the weight of the suspension and add style to your linkages.
– CNC serrated aluminum, large diameter wheel nuts used at each corner allow the fastest maintenance and offers the most wheel holding torque to prevent wheels from loosening.
– High impact firm ball cups: more suspension precision and more driver feedback.
– High quality class 10.9 and class 12.9 hardware used throughout for ease of maintenance and durability.