Venom have been in contact to give us a sneak peek at the production version of their new SC truck, the 2wd Gambler. This is the evolution of the SCX prototype that was shown at the toy fair in Germany in February and has been refined from that version, with new graphics, wheels and tires as well as being given a new name.
– 1/10th Scale ROAR legal 2WD Drive Short Course racing truck.
– VCD Precision Universal Drives
– MorDrive motor/transmission system – Builder Option, parts included for both
– Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 cell NiMH packs and 2-3 cell LiPo packs
– Racing suspension with fully adjustable geometry
– Externally adjustable slipper clutch
– Tough four gear planetary bevel gear differential
– Scale tube bumpers and side nerf bars take abuse and protect the vehicle from damage and tangling with other trucks.
– Threaded composite shocks
– Sealed radio box keeps your electronics dry and clean
– Adjustable steering servo saver
– 3pc Beadlox Wheel System with Griplox Inserts