New from Kyosho, the Inferno MP9 TKI 2 race kit has been tested and proven at numerous international racing events, and some design upgrades have evolved multiple areas of the chassis platform to a new level. However perhaps the greatest innovation has been the dramatic reduction in cost, despite the significant upgrades and performance improvements. The chassis design focus is on efficient traction and is realized through short suspension arms and unique rear hubs that produce effective traction with light suspension stroke. Shock absorber design has changed from spacer setting adjustment to dial adjustment and incorporates the previously optional shock pistons with tapered holes that produce optimal piston speed and damping power over long running times. Other features include a new low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for a competitive edge and stable posture through the air.
New TKI 2 Features
– New Threaded Big Bore Shocks – Dial adjustable big bore shocks allow precision adjustment of front-rear and left-right suspension.
– New Design MP9 Wheel – New design of the dish wheels is lightweight with optimal rigidity and supports sure traction and effective tire grip.
– New Tapered Shock Pistons – Shock pistons with taper holes deliver optimal oil flow resistance and piston speed for superior damping effectiveness.
– Improved King Pin Design – Longer king pin and longer flanged collar improves reliability and prevents knuckle coming loose in the event of hard contact or a crash.
– Aluminum Wing & Radio Post – Machined aluminum wing stay posts and radio plate posts deliver improved reliability through increased strength and rigidity.
– Machined Rear Sus. Holder – Machined aluminum rear suspension holder delivers increased durability, even under the stress of big jumps.
– New Suspension Bushings – New white suspension bushings are now included provide you high visibility of your setup.
– New Aluminum Rear Hubs – New design of the aluminum rear hubs effectively realizes shorter suspension arms to deliver reactive movement for traction efficiency.
– New Body Design – new low-height body design with less front-end resistance that generates aerodynamics for a competitive edge and stable posture through the air.
– New Air Filter – This high capacity air filter allows a long and consistent air feed to your engine.