Already the 1st and 2nd generation of this all-rounder were well received, now the new LRP Quadra Pro 3 features more functions compared to its forerunner, but is still very easy to setup and use. The charge spectrum has been widened with the addition of LiIo and Pb batteries. In addition, the balancer is now able to handle LiPo, LiFe and LiIo batteries with up to 6 cells. The versatile functions are easy to use with the intuitive menu structure. Whether you want to adjust the parameters, to set your user profiles or to condition your batteries, this charger is a good choice.
– Integrated Lixx Balancer: The Lixx Battery Balancer is specially developed for the use with all Lithium based (LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo) batteries. It automatically detects cell condition for 2 to 6 cell batteries. If the difference between the cells is more than 5mV the adaptation starts automatically.
– Dual Power: Integrated AC power supply, worldwide use with 100-240V. DC input (11-15V) for flexible use with car battery.
– Storage Mode: Cell status is detected automatically and best storage conditioning will be applied to the battery.
– Fully Adjustable: Intuitive program structure, as known from Pulsar Competition series, allows pre-cise adjustment of all parameters (Battery Type / Charge Current / Trickle Current / Discharge Cur-rent / Discharge Cut-Off Voltage / Delta-Peak).
– User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles which can be customised and saved in memory.
– Blue backlit LCD Display: Two line 16 character laser-blue backlit LCD display acts as perfect user interface. Easy access to all performance and safety data.
– Microprocessor controlled: Fully adjustable for perfect operation, maximum performance and highest safety
– Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge
– Plug in and charge: Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors.
– Allround Usage: Great versatility for all R/C battery types, no matter if used for gas or electric.