The Venom Gambler 1/10 Short Course Brushless RTR Truck was designed for the popular 2WD short course racing class modeled after the full-scale Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series racing trucks. Designed from the ground up, the Gambler represents the latest in race truck design plus a new feature unique to the Venom Gambler, the MORdrive system. Now you can adjust the center of gravity on the fly in the pits by changing the rear transmission position from mid-motor to rear motor. This system allows you to fine tune the weight balance and tailor the Gambler to the track conditions.
– VCD Precision Universal Drives
– VR3S 3-channel 2.4ghz radio.
– High Performance V540 3300kv Sensorless Brushless motor and 80amp Waterproof Brushless ESC.
– Prescreened Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Body with full color Gambler body graphics.
– Battery compartment accommodates 6, 7, and 8 cell NiMH packs and 2-3 cell LiPO packs.
– Racing suspension with fully adjustable geometry.
– Externally adjustable slipper clutch.
– Tough metal planetary gear differential.
– Scale tube bumpers and side nerf bars take abuse and protect the vehicle from damage and tangling with other trucks.
– Threaded composite shocks.
– Sealed radio box keeps your electronics dry and clean.
– Adjustable steering servo saver.
– 3pc Beadlox Wheel System with Griplox Inserts.
– Realistic Pro-Comp AT Racing Tires.