Schumacher have announced the release of the Mi1 Touring Car. In response to customer demand they have produced a low cost, back to basics touring car for when you want to race. The Mi1 is simple to maintain, durable and above all, great to drive. With an efficient transmission and precise CNC machined motor plate, it handles like a dream. Using tried and tested suspension, with CNC alloy shocks the Mi1 offers a higher specification than other ‘entry level’ touring cars. Designed to use the latest LiPo batteries and with a excellent range of easy adjustments and option parts available, the Mi1 is fully tunable for what ever track you decide to race on.
– Twin Track, ballraced, limited slip ball differentials, with Tungsten Carbide balls.
– Tough S1 composite chassis, top deck and shock towers.
– Rear in-board toe-in options – For excellent traction on slippery surfaces.
– Front in-board toe-out options – For more front end bite on slippery surfaces.
– Simple Alloy shock absorbers.
– Includes front differential for ease of use and transmission reliability
– Fully Adjustable Camber, Caster, Roll Centre and toe in/out
– Dual belt transmission – efficient, fast and great run times.
– Large differential and layshaft pulleys – Minimizes belt loading without the belt jumping and maximizes belt efficiency.
– Purple alloy motor mount – Strength and motor heat dissipation.
– 24 piece ball bearing set – Ultra low rolling resistance, includes ballraced steering!
– Front and rear anti-roll bars included.
– Lightweight foam bumper – Weight saving protection.
– Optimum weight distribution with stick pack LiPo layout.
– Ultra narrow chassis design to minimise grounding on roll.
– Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.