Having just last week brought you exclusive first photos of the new Schumacher Mi4CX, the British company have released full details on their new high performance electric touring car. Developed from Chris Grainger’s 2010 British championship winning Mi4LP, it incorporates the latest innovations from Schumacher’s multiple championship winning engineering team. With an efficient transmission and ultra precise CNC machined components, it handles like a dream. The superb suspension and pro shocks enable the Mi4CX to carry fantastic speed through the corners, helping you to reduce your lap times.
– New Ultra lightweight front spool with plastic ‘sliders’. Improved durability.
– New Dedicated front & rear, reverse cup, high tensile steel, CVD driveshafts. Improves all round traction. Incorporating larger pins and joints, improves strength and durability.
– New Differential and spool plastic inserts “sliders”. Offer a lightweight, efficient driveshaft interface.
– New Ultra lightweight Black 7075-T6 transmission housings.
– New Ultra lightweight eccentrics and differential posts.
– Clamp motor mount to adjust side to side weight distribution. The car can be perfectly balanced with lipo batteries.
– Split rear transmission housing with options to adjust the chassis stiffness.
– Quick release layshaft design for ease of maintenance.
– Carbon fibre upper link design with options to adjust roll centres.
– Centre point steering with forward facing balls to fine tune geometry. Fully adjustable Velocity Ratio, Ackermann Angle and Ackerman Rate.
– Anti roll bar mounts with precise vernier adjustment to minimise play.
– Wide offset O ring retained wheel hexes.
– Lightweight moulded pivot blocks. Optional twin pivot block system allows infinite adjustment of roll centres, toe-in, anti-squat, and track width on front and rear.
– Fully adjustable, suspension geometry, wheelbase, caster, camber, roll centre, track width, ackerman, droop, anti dive, anti squat, front toe in/out, ride height and much more.
– 2mm Aerospace carbon fibre chassis and long top deck with optimised flex.
– Efficient transmission with twin Kevlar belts and precision CNC pulleys.
– Alloy eccentric adjusters for optimum belt tension. Easy diff height adjustment to allow changes in drive shaft plunge. This can be used to increase or decrease traction.
– Quick release diffs – Just 2 screws!!
– Super easy to work on design.
– Symmetrical chassis layout with few screws minimises tweak.
– Ultra smooth Nickel-Teflon plated threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
– Stiff 3mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
– Lightweight machined diff pulley, Ceramic diff balls, aerospace thrust bearing.
– Narrow efficient thin back belts.
– Ultra Low Anti roll bars.
– Lightweight foam bumper.
– High tensile spring steel pins.
– Purple alloy M3 nuts.
– Battery fixing with tape or optional battery strap.
– Medium Flex wishbones for increased traction and better impact absorption.
– Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.