Italian company Motonica have announced the P81 RS 1/8th scale competition chassis. Developed by the Motonica R&D Team with the supervision of Stefano Solaroli and Stefano Puccinelli and suggestions by the best professional drivers, the improvements of P81 RS touch a wide range of items. From the shock absorbers to the new swing shafts, made out of special steels which were also used for the transmission shafts, to the PHS system with more effective adjustments points.
– Factory equipped 2 speed gearbox to improve engine power supply
– Plastic parts made out of Polymer structure based talc, carbon and fibre glass enriched material
– Aluminium is preferred over plastic on those parts that require more stiffness
– PHS (Progressive Hardening System) is improved further with the new radio plate that allows strength and flexibility and make the car dynamic and able to give best performances also on high grip tracks
– New and more precise adjustment points
– Least but not last, the new colouring Purple-Orange and small graphic details