TQ Race Products adds to their presence in the Short Course market with the introduction of SX10 SC RTR. The SX10 SC factory built Pro Roller showed immediate success by finishing in 2nd Place in both Stock and Modified Classes at the 2010 ROAR Off-Road Nationals and since then, it has become a winner at tracks around the world. Now TQ introduces a RTR (Ready to Run) version of this championship level competitor. Using many of the same parts and geometry as the Pro Roller, the RTR will also be factory assembled but features a 2.4 GHz transmitter and receiver, servo and a brushless speed control/motor combo. After adding your own battery and charger, you will be ready to
compete at the track, in the yard or on the street.
Efficient design elements take the realistic Short Course style to a new level. Easy maintenance and capable handling will help not only racers around the world get to the Winner’s Circle, but make you fast enough to beat your friends on the street. Built from durable composite materials and with race proven suspension, the SX10 SC RTR is ready to hit the ground running.
– Realistic Stadium Short Course body design
– Professionally Built Rolling Chassis
– Radio system, speed control and motor included
– Fully independent suspension with hard coat anodized threaded shock bodies.
– Able to use other mfg. rims on truck
– Hub enclosed bearings (front and rear) to increase reliability and durability.
– Smooth efficient 2.61 ratio transmission with adjustable dual pad slipper clutch. .
– Multiple adjustment points for customized performance including an angled bellcrank to minimize bump steer while keeping correct steering Ackerman through travel of suspension.
– Tool friendly – 99% of car uses same wrench for screws and ball studs.
– Aluminum factory options available