KM Racing have released the HK-1 Evolution, the full optional version of their 1/10th scale 200mm chassis. KM have released a lot of aftermarket parts for this car in the past and the Evolution looks to include all of them such as aluminium hard coated pulleys, Teflon coated aluminium front & rear shocks, titanium 64Ti turnbuckle and middle shaft and front spring steel universal shafts.
Full list of optionals included
– Full car aluminium parts using A7075-T6 with special hard coating.
– Full car equip with aluminium hard coated pulleys
– Telfon coated aluminium front & rear shocks
– Full bearings with two ceramic bearings for two speed.
– Titanium 64Ti turnbuckle.
– Titanium 64Ti middle shaft.
– Front spring steel universal shaft.
– KM special ultra light weight clutch system.
– Aluminium solid axle.
– KM carbon brake plate with special high friction brake pad.
– Aluminium hex type servo saver.
– Full car equip with low friction belts
– Carbon & aluminium brake arm.
– Carbon battery plate.
– Carbon middle belt stand.
– Carbon middle mount collar.
– Carbon 2 speed shaft collar.
– Carbon rear stiffener.
– Alum. full set steering servo horn
– Alum. full set throttle servo horn
– Full set rear anti-roll bar
– Full set spur gear
– 800 NiMH receiver battery