The Smasher marks Robitronic’s foray into the short-course arena. Straightforward, bold faced and with loads of top-features to boot, the Smasher really appeals to newcomers and rc-enthusiasts eager to experience real racing atmosphere!. Designed as a 2wd short course truck, the Smasher builds upon the typical chassis optimized for extra ground clearance, supported by extra long a-arms and oil-filled shocks to stomach any terrain, you might want to race the Smasher on.
Robitronic’s all new short course racer is powered by a torquey 20 turns 540-size motor. An adjustable slipper clutch protects the drivetrain and lets you do fine adjustments to get the most traction possible. A sturdy gear-diff provides hours of maintenance-free short-course offroad action. Sliding universal joints transfer the power to the scale-like profiled rear wheels with minimal friction
– RTR – have fun right out of the box
– 2,4GHz radio system
– 12T Robitronic Speedstar 2 ESC
– The Smasher’s super duty chassis withstands even the highest and longest jumps, and provides supreme ground clearance.
– Wicked looking chrome rims for that unbeatable race look!
– The adjustable slipper clutch protects the drivetrain and makes the Smasher easier to drive.
– Front and rear bumpers provide protection in case of a crash or a roll-over.
– Pre-painted and cut short-course body with an extensive decal sheet.
– Oil-filled shocks provide loads of grip and damping for the most daring jumps.
– 20 turns 540-sized motor to propel the Smasher through any terrain.
– fully ball raced drivetrain for more top speed.
– Sliding universals provide friction-free power transfer to the wheels.
Source: Robitronic [
If you republish any elements from this page on another website, including text, original pictures or results please be sure to add a link back to this page as the source: